Hand techniques for striking point:
|Various body positions used with Chull Sa Chung bag
- Wae Chang: Striking with one open hand.
- Sang Chang: Striking with double open hands.
- Pi: Striking with the back of an open hand.
- Byak Chang: Striking with a flat hand, fingers together.
- Yap Chang: Striking with the side of an open hand.
- Pa Chang: Striking with fingers wide open and turning like a screw.
- Koo Soo: Striking with the fingers together in a point like the beak of an eagle.
- Ap Pal Mok Quin: Striking with the heel of the hand.
- Dui Pal Mok Quin: Striking with the top of a bent wrist.
- Sang Bake Chang: Striking with double flat hands, fingers together.
- Sang Yap Chang: Double open hand striking to the side.
- Joong Guin: Striking with the center finger, using the knuckle as a point.
- Sang Koo Soo: Double hand striking with the fingers together in a point like the beak of an eagle.
- Sang Pa Chang: Double hand striking with the fingers wide open, turning like a screw.
- Dok Sa: Snake bite.
- Yong Chang: Hitting like a dragon's tail in all directions. Open or closed hand.
- Chull Sa Chung (Iron Hand): Exact sequences of hand techniques that strike various surfaces using specific external herbal formulas.
Sequence of materials used to build Iron Hand:
- Chi Chang: Compacted leaves or rice paper (either regular or soft paper).
- Sa Jang: Sand, Either fine or coarse.
- Soo Jang: Soft water or salt water.
- Seed Jang: Different mixture of grains. Five different types of herb bags.
- Hwa Jang: Fire hand. Peanut sized rock (pebble). Big flat rock (can leave a hand print).
- Hwa Sa Chung (Jang): Hot, fine sand. Hot, coarse sand.
- Hwa Dole Chung (Jang): Heated peanut sized pebble.
- Hwa Swee Jang: Hot rice and sand sized pebble.
- Shae Jang: Tiny rice and sand-sized iron (iron powder).
NOTE: When used with a special herb formula, the hands will become smooth, very strong and flexible. Even to age 80 and beyond, the hands will become that of a much younger person. Improper training without using the special herb formula can cause injury. Herbs remove internal bruises and make your joints and muscles extremely strong. Without the use of the herb formula, you cannot achieve Iron Hand.
Chull Sa Chung:
After practicing, each student will experience different changes in the body. This may appear as reactions as the body assimilates the change. To rebalance the body, the proper points must be touched using the special herb formula in every case. Unless that is done, practice should not continue. This does not apply to Chi Chang.
Chull Sa Chung practice steps:
Further explanation will come in the lesson.