Chinese Martial Arts
Kick techniques for striking body points (Bal):
- Up Bal Cha Gi: Front kick.
- E Al San Soo: 70°-90°, 1-2-3 kick (series pictured above).
- Ap Bal Kar Ko Yap Cha Gi: Arch side kick to knee strike.
- Ap Bal Kar Ko Ap Cha Gi: Arch front kick to knee.
- Cho Dae Kang: Shin kick.
- Ap Dool Ah Cha Gi (dang rang): Locked knee. Slight jump straight front kick forward.
- Dui Dool Ah Cha Gi: Locked knee. Reverse kick with entire body spinning
- Jik Sin Up Cha Gi (dang rang): Locked knee. Slide front kick. Slight jump straight.
- Jik San Up Cha Gi: Wae Chang Gong Kyuk: Open hand strike with locked knee. Jump front kick slight jump.
- T kick (pictured above).
- Jik San Up Cha Gi: Wae Koo Soo Gong Kyuk: Jump front kick with 5 finger strike.
- Jik San Dool Bal Up Cha Gi: Straight jump with both feet and strike.
- Goong Joong Yang Bal Cha Gi: 15° jump with both feet, while striking a moving target. Front kick.
- Gong Joong Bang Hyang Ba Ji Up Cha Gi: 45°-60° jump with both feet, while striking a moving target. Front kick.
- Gong Joong Bang Hyang Ba Ji Yap Cha Gi: 45°-60° side jump kick with both feet, while striking a moving target.
- Gong Joong Dui Cha Gi: Jumping back and kick.
- Win Doo 360° E San Gi Dool Ah Cha Gi: 1-2 - 360°
- kick with body at 25°.
- Wan Doo 45° Chooee Cha 360° E Sang Dool Ah Cha
Gi: 1-2 kick with body at 45° and totally relaxed.
|Flexibility and control is demonstrated in a kick development technique.|